Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

HIGH PRIORITY SOS - AWOL MOJO ALERT ...

Having received a number of comments about our missing mojo, I have decided to put an APB (all points bulletin) out there ... anybody who knows of or even who has heard of this "MOJO ISLAND", please contact me immediately!!! Any information at all is extremely welcome and all forthcoming witnesses will be treated with the utmost confidentiality ... if you still have your MOJO (ie. it has not yet left to join the other AWOL-lers or MIA-ers on the Island), we will put you into a WPP (Witness Protection Program - this is where you scrap all day - no kids, no hubbies, just all your delicious stash and you and your MOJO) so that your MOJO cannot make its escape.

Most importantly, stay calm and breathe through your nose - pretend all is as it should be and nobody will get hurt ... tee hee ...

And more important still - if you have the GPS Co-ordinates for this MOJO ISLAND, please send with scrapbooking stash to 146 ........ (thanks, Desire for this idea). By the way, once we find this ISLAND, Michelle vD and I will be taking bookings for accommodation - as she said, imagine all that MOJO just waiting to be sucked up by us desperate scrappers ... oooh bliss ... and let's not forget the whole "no cooking, no cleaning, no kids squealing, no husbands demanding" side of the Island ...

Oh damn, deleted my signature again ... I am rattled girls, really rattled by the alarming strike going on ... oh boy, once the Drama Queen has started, it seems there is no stopping her ...

As you can see I am still tired - going to try to get to bed (and stay asleep) early tonight ...

Have a great evening.

AND REMEMBER - today is the last day for posting your comments for the RAK which ends at midnight tonight - GOOD LUCK!!!

Sweet dreams and as Scarlet once said "{we'll} worry about that tomorrow" - nice philosophy to live by, I think ...

Do what you can and leave the rest for another day

By the way, I ave still not delivered Michelle R's RAK to her - bad, bad girl I am - will try and make a plan to see you tomorrow, Michelle - sorry ... sorry ... sorry ...

Love,
Tracy

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

The best news yet is that Google states that MOJO Island even has its own bar i.e.: Mojo Bar Is The Best MO n' JO Cocktail Bar In The MOJO Island Centre & The World!
Just imagine the magic potions that could be available here for everlasting MOJO!!!

Michelle Ramsay said...

That MOJO Island sounds like loads of fun. will think of a name for it!!

Hey don't worry about not having delivered my stash. It is just keeping me more in suspense, and who knows, maybe I might win the RAK for the posts and then you can deliver both at the same time - he he he that is my positive side coming out (a good habit??)

Sophia said...

I am so in for that MOJO Island now...keep me a seat on the plane PLEASE!!!

Go Michelle...lol