Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING ...

I have been trying to stitch my LO's (left and right together) for the last two hours and have managed to get only this one halfway-decent (have chopped off tops and bottoms of pages but I don't know how to fix that so what you see is what you get ... grrr ... so not perfect ...).



These are a collection of my favourite photos of Bryce in 2007. I made two shaker boxes and filled them with arrows (which I traced and cut out then matted - evidently I have way too much time on my hands) and punched-out circles. This is one of my favourite LO's - even though it is pretty busy, I used clean, straight lines to keep it uncomplicated ...

Enjoy!! Sleep Tight.

Love,

5 comments:

Sophia said...

Awesome LO, Tracy...

Does it sound like you are missing your IT Guru...??

So tired, I need to get to bed and stop browsing, so addictive!

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely layout Tracy. Definitely not too busy. Its great when one's eyes fall upon a new detail every time when one look at a layout again. Great colour combinations.

Libby said...

Love this layout Tracy, nice clean lines with lots of detail at the same time, great!

Michelle Ramsay said...

Stunning layout Tracy - I love your shakerboxes!

Stefanie said...

I love the colour combo's. Great job.