I made someone smile ... in fact I smiled at just about everybody this last week, even a little tot in the back seat of her dad's car - she grinned from ear to ear when I smiled at her - so cute ...
I charged my cellphone during the day ... well, I did charge it one night BUT I woke up and took it off of charge (must've been my conscience pricking me ...)
I continue to give up spare time to volunteer at the school library ...
I haven't had an opportunity to take the stairs yet so I will carry this one forward
I haven't had the chance the grow something with Bryce - will carry this forward too ...
My new list: -
- Love where you live (draw a map of your immediate neighbourhood ...)
- Look closer (find something interesting in everyday life that others may not have seen ...)
- Don't overfill the kettle (I am so nervous of a dry kettle that I tend to overfill it ...)
- Let at least one car in in every journey (I often let one car in so I'm going to try and let 2 cars in ...)
- Turn off the tap whilst brushing your teeth (ooh, I'm guilty of this one for sure ...)
- Take the stairs (carried over ...)
- Grow something with a child (carried over ...)