Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

INSPIRED by BERYLDENE ...

I was browsing Beryldene's blog when I came across this site on her link list - go and take a look and pick 5 actions to complete every week ...

My week's picks are : -

  1. Don't charge my cellphone overnight
  2. Make someone smile
  3. Take the stairs
  4. Give up some spare time
  5. Grow something with a Child (Bryce)
Okay, so what are you going to do this week - should we check in every Tuesday and see what we've accomplished? - let me know if you're in ...

Make today meaningful in any event ...

Love,

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Very good idea. I also tend to make little lists to execute in order to keep my life organised. But I don't understand the first one on your list i.e. 'Don't charge my cellphone overnight' ... would like to know the reasoning behind this.

Beryldene said...

Hey Tracy G,

You betcha I mentioned your name on my blog - how can I not when you, like me, probably write just like you speak!...have so enjoyed reading your comments when you visit (for that virtual latte!)...I suspect we have quite a lot in common when it comes to our thinking!

What an awesome challenge - well done!..eish...I'm in!...and Tuesday for sure will check in with you...or post my accomplishments via my blog! ...

XOX
Bee

CathQuillScrap said...

I'm in... list is done and up on my blog

Michelle Ramsay said...

Yes, I am in. Will have to update my blog etc. tonight as there is no more time for me now!!

Andrea said...

I'm in and have updated the list on my blog...lets hope I am more successful at this than the BOM challenges!