Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

BARBIE or G.I JANE???

This is my latest submission to Journaling Junkie ...



My journaling, which was addressed to my sister, Querita, reads as follows ...


BARBIE or G.I. JANE??

My sista, you were a big hit at Bryce’s Paintball Party this year – the 12-yr old boys were amazed at your ability to go “stealth” – almost chameleon-like! And then you’d pop up, seemingly out of nowhere and fire the perfect shot!! I thought you were just another “Barbie Doll” but I see that you’re really a “G.I. Jane” in disguise … Who knew?

Hope you get a bit of inspiration out of this one ... I personally loved working with these colours - so different to my usual taste ...

Love,

2 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Lovely layout.

Andrea said...

Stunning layout Tracy, have always loved your style and this is no exception. Well done!