Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CASUAL DOES IT FOR SOPHS ...

This is Sophia's LO for Challenge No. 9 ...



And this is how she describes her taste in Fashion ....

I find myself wearing jeans, whenever I have the chance. It must be the way it makes me feel comfortable about just being myself. It has so many endless possibilities, as you can dress it up or down depending on your mood. Has a lot in common with my personality, as I am a relaxed and easy going type of person. This is one item of clothing that will never date in my wardrobe.

Well done, Sophs - Love your LO - and it is so YOU!!!

Love,

4 comments:

Sophia said...

Thanks Tracy...

Michelle Ramsay said...

Lovely layout Sophia.

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely LO Sophia and as Tracy says ... its so you. Hugs. Desire

Jacqui Bourne said...

Lovely layout Sophia! I've got lots of catching up to do!!!!!