Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

AWOL - hanging on by the skin of my teeth ...

Hi everyone!!!

Yes, I have been MIA for the past 6 days (gosh, how time flies ...) ...

Anyhow, just to let you know I'M ALIVE!!! (sung to Celine Dion's song) but that I have been out of control hectic so have not had a moment to blog ...

I will catch up later this week - with wedding, birthday, baby shower and cricket photos PLUS BOM Challenges and my Green Update ...

P.S. Thanks for all the awards floating around cyber space - haven't had 3 minutes to sit and return the wonderful praise or comment on anybody's blogs - I'll return in full force - please don't think I've forgotten about all of you ...

Stef, I know I'm seriously overdue BUT I will get there - PROMISE ... (sorry)

Have a fantabulous day!!!

Love,

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

I am delighted to see my name mentioned.
LOL.
Don't sweat it at all, I understand that life happens and when it does we all need a little extra grace.

Kim Watson said...

Just thought I'd pop in & say HI!! Glad you are still around...I too have been a bit scarce....so you aren't alone!

Stefanie said...

Hi there

I see I missed your birthday - I do trust that you were blessed. The party seemed a lot of fun.

{Candice} said...

Hi Tracy,

I just wanted to pop my head in in & say "Thank You" so much for visiting my blog & for such a warm welcome to Blogland!
You're an absolute sweetie :o)

Have a fabulous weekend & try to put your feet up for an hour or two - sounds like you need it ;o)

xoxoxo