Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

BOM CHALLENGE No. 14 ...

I decided to add this topic as I have seen it on loads of blogs and it usually makes for some pretty interesting reading - it sure has done its' rounds of the cyberworld umpteen times ... guaranteed you have come across a list of this kind whilst browsing or reading your favourite blogs .... So here it is ...

{101} Random facts about me ...
These facts can be interesting, silly, funny, peculiar or downright boring - I just want you to tell us some little known facts about you ie. the stuff that makes you the individual you are ...

You may not wish to record {101} facts but I would encourage you to put down as much info as possible ...

TIP ... if you stick a note on the fridge door and another in your handbag, you can jot these facts down as they occur to you and then complete your LO once you have reached the number you wish to record. Trust me, once you start recording these little titbits of information, you may have to limit yourself to only {101} ... tee hee ...

Take a look at this blog and you will see Tracy K's random facts - I reckon hers are as honest and as real as I've seen ... funny too ...

This Challenge is due by 6th February 2009 ...

Enjoy girls!!! I am sure that a number of these facts will make us giggle or just plain LAUGH OUT LOUD .... this is good ....

Love,

No comments: