Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

GREEN UPDATE ...

My last update was on the 19th November way back in 2008 ... tee hee ... and since then I have pretty much kept up with most of my attempts at saving this Planet (have certainly slipped a few times but I am more conscious of what I need to be doing so I feel bad when I don't do what I should ... sigh ...).

These are the tasks that I have completed (still outstanding from last year)...

  • I smiled when I answered the phone - well, a few times anyway ...
  • I took my mom for a walk next door
  • I bought some cute 3/4 pants for exercising - surely this counts as a start to any exercise regime???

The tasks will be carried forward ...

  • I WILL start an exercise regime - slowly does it though - I wouldn't want my body to go into shock or anything ... tee hee ...
  • I will explore my neighbourhood ... going to chat to the neighbours about forming a recycling group in our area ...
  • I will write letters to my nephews and my niece who live far away from me ...

Then onto some new challenges ...

  • Speak rather than e-mail or text
  • Learn one good joke (I never remember the freaking punch lines????)
So, that's it!! Let's see what the new week (I can start mine on a Friday if I want to - it's MY week ...) brings ...

Does anybody know of any other websites that offer tips on reducing our carbon footprint?
Please leave a link in my comments ...

Have a good Fri-DAY ...

Love,

No comments: