Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TOMBOW ADHESIVES ...

When the little Fed-Ex guy arrived with my box of Imaginisce goodies this last time, I was super, extra-excited as Tombow sent us a bunch of their awesome adhesives to play with ...

Now I never leave for a crop without my trusty little Green and White bottle of Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue - I use it for just about everything.  After test-driving the other Tombow Adhesives, I'm going to have to get a bigger crop bag (or 2) so that I can take along all of my new "ADHESIVE TOYS" ....

These are my favourites: -


This one has dual-tip applicators for fine or thicker application.  It also dries clear AND ... wait for it .... if you let it become tacky before adhering your project, it wll be re-positionable for a while ... WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR IN AN ADHESIVE?


This baby is easy to handle - fits comfortably in your hand - is permanent and refillable ...
I am not much of a fan of vellum/transparency adhesives - they almost always seem to show up on my projects but this "disappears" almost every time ... love it!!!

We also received a Dual-brush pen set - the colours are gorgeous and the tips divine ... can't wait to work play with mine on stamps ...

Love,

1 comment:

Sam said...

I am so with you on the Tombow. How does anyone craft without it! Have not tried the vellum runner yet so I will be sure to give it a go if I see it around.