Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

SINCE SUMMER IS ON IT'S WAY ....

*** SCROLL DOWN FOR THE IMAGINISCE SEPTEMBER SKETCH CHALLENGE ***

I thought I would share a Summer-themed LO with you today ...

This is an LO showing Bryce learning to surf ... he is soooo good - he must get that from his Dad - I am both technically- and balance-challenged .... tee hee ...



I used Tim Holtz Distress inks on Bazill Cardstock to create the "bricks".  Although it was quite time-consuming I enjoyed the process - stress-free for sure ....

Hope you ENJOY what I create and that this leaves you with a little inspiration of your own ....

Love,

4 comments:

Sophia said...

Totally love that LO GF...

Caroline said...

I LOVE that layout!! Really great.

liz-h said...

Love the layout. Really miss our Tuesday morning scrapping and your inspiration ! See you at the Hillcrest Primary Scrap Day .

Inga said...

this layout struck me right away! it is really awsome!