Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

SCRAPBOOKING at last ....

As promised, here are some layouts from Le Shabby Cafe's October Kit ...


My favourite ....


Left-hand side ...


Right-hand side ...


Close up of embellishment cluster ....


Every Day ...


Left-hand side ....


Right-hand side ....


Those were the days ....


Left-hand side ....


Right-hand side ...


Embellishment cluster close-up ...

Thanks for looking - I hope I have inspired somebody in even a teensy-tiny way today ....

BTW, we only have 3 kits left so please order our our website asap if you wold like a kit ...

Love,

4 comments:

Sophia said...

These are simply GORGEOUS...

Pamela said...

These are fantastic! :)

Hayley Going said...

Tracey.

Don't know if you remember me - I sat behind you at Sandton Convention in 2009 - Hayley from Scrapbook Factory Shop. Anyways, I live in Durban now and wanted to know where you scrap? I need to find a place to scrap and chat because I am in desperate danger of giving up scrapping.

If you could let me know? my email address is hayleygoing@gmail.com

Hayley

Tracy said...

Thanks, girls .... YES, I DO remember you, Hayley - awesome hearing from you - will be in touch shortly and make plans to scrap - don't give up, GF - NOT YET!!

Love, T