Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

SOME MORE GALLERY LOVE AT Le Shabby Cafe ...

I have added a few more images to the Le Shabby Cafe Gallery ...

Here is a Layout I did - these Paper Trunk papers are so awesome to work with - I was a little worried that I would be restricted by the Black/Kraft colouring but I have discovered that the possibilities are actually endless ...



I cut Flag Pennants from Chipboard and then covered them with pattered paper, threaded tulle through the holes I punched at the top and added Bling.  The flower was created by layering a punched flower and adding Platinum Stickles to the centre of the flower.  I also used Irridescent Gold Glimmer Mist on the black cardstock background just for a bit of fun!!!


To get the glittery "FAMILY" Title I applied Platinum Stickles to the letters


I cut out three hearts (2 from patterned papers and one from cardstock) and then stitched them (down the centre) to the Postcard. I adhered this Postcard to a cardstock base to create a Card.


I created this heart "just for fun" since it is the month of LOOOVE.  The wings were cut out of black cardstock and then I used Platinum Stickles to create detail on the wings - first, I "drew" the detail in with the Stickles and let that dry.  Then I "dotted" Stickles all over the wings and rubbed the Stickles all over the cardstock.  So very easy and yet so effective ...

Thanks for looking.

Love,

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Love it all...

Amanda Dovey said...

love the layout Trace - well done!!