Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

LE SHABBY CAFE MAY 2011 KIT

 
"JOIE DE VIVRE"is available NOW .... go here to take a look ..



The very fab Tracie Hudson is our Guest Designer this month ... she is so awesomely talented - just loooove her work, which is always bright and elegant and she pays the most amazing attention to detail ...

Here are my projects using the "Joie de Vivre" Kit ...


FAMILY RULES - This page was inspired by this "Family Rules" poster, which I saved to one of my Pinterest Boards - OH Mother Louis, like I need another addiction - BEWARE PINTEREST - that is all I can say about that ..... The 7 black mats are for photos and my journaling will be written on the red mat on the RHS page


close up 1 - the flowers on the edge of the mat are not stuck down completely so that I can just place my photo underneath when I am ready ...  I am also quite enjoying curling the edges of  some of my embellishments and so do not always stick them down completely ...


close up 2


close up 3 - I adhered rub-ons to a cloud journaling tag ...


BRIGHT EYES - this is one of the few pictures we have of my mom as a young girl ... I can still see her "older" self in this young girl and I see intelligence in her eyes ...


close up 1


OUR DAY - I intend using a wedding photograph for this LO - when I find my wedding photographs that is ... The black mat to the left of the frame will be used for journaling ...


close up 1


close up 2 - I wove a thin strip of spotted paper through the floral paper to break the colour in this LO ....


close up 3

I say this every month and I really mean it every month .... this was such a fun Collection to work with and I was totally inspired - in fact, I'll let you in on a secret - I even finished these pages before deadline - what??? YEAH BABY!!!

There are only a limited number of kits available this month so PLEASE get your orders in fast - you truly don't want to miss out on this one ...

Love,

1 comment:

Amanda Dovey said...

love,love love the kit and your layouts Miss T :-)