Do we stop and express our gratitude for the little things we enjoy, often enough?
Do we even acknowledge or recognise the little things?
I am grateful, on a daily basis, for: -
- Greg - my strength and my all
- Bryce - my everything
- My healthy mind - a little forgetful but nonetheless healthy
- My healthy body - again, a little curvy, but all parts in good working order
- My mom
- My brother, Dylan and his gorgeous boys and loyal wife
- My sister, Queri and her beautiful daughter
- My dad
- My extended family (my wonderful in-laws and sisters-in-law and their families)
- My home, which comes with all it's creature comforts
- My warm bed and blankets
- Fresh air
- Safety and security within my home and whilst out and about and on the road
- Clean and accessible water
- Hot water
- Kate - a true angel on earth
- etc, etc
Why not post me a quick list of 5 things you are grateful for - just acknowledging the little things make the journey of life all the more worthwhile.
I am also grateful that my cold is letting up and I feel human again - not like some "glazed donut monster" who can't breathe through her nose so makes these scary breathing noises with her throat - not pretty, I promise you!
Check out Sophia's updated blog - so beautiful. She is one talented lady. I got a sneak peak at her LO for the MMM Comp - stunning - a winner!!
Hopefully I will be able to post some of my LO's late next week so check back in then.
I am going to bed to read - got some divine thrillers from the Bookshop today. Try a novel by James Grippando or Val McDermid - nailbiters!! By the way, I want to start a Book Club - any suggestions for fun things to do - don't just wanna sit around discussing so-and-so's writing technique ....
Start of winter school holidays tomorrow - hope I can keep Bryce entertained. Trying to get to Sani Pass - hopefully the weather will co-operate and we will see snow during the hols. Gonna try my hand at 4 x 4'ing in the snow. My Fortuner manual says that it can drive in the snow - we'll see .....
P.S. So excited - picking Greg up from the Airport tomorrow - he has been in Zambia all week - again!!!@@##!