Go check out Sophs' blog - she is way experienced on the blog thing.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself and what the East Coast of South Africa is all about: -
- I am a wife to Greg (my high school sweetheart and soul mate - love you, hon) and a mother to Bryce (my raison de etre)
- I live in Durban, SA - being a coastal city it is very hot and humid in Summer and mild in Winter (altho I'm sure global warming is causing it to freeze here this Winter - brrrr ... some mornings have been really chilly ....)
- I am a SAHM (some days are good, others not so good, despite having all that I need and good medication - but that's another story for another day ...)
- I love to read and scrapbook (is there anything else of interest to do???? - not on my shift)
- I teach Scrapbooking .... ( I will have a link to my classes up and running shortly)
- I have really good friends
- I have an awesome (sometimes twisted, but good) immediate family (love ya, Mom, Dyl, Kez and Dad)
- I have a great extended family (in-laws are the best and Horse and Snake are too ...)
- I do not like to cook (borrring)
- I like to wash my own dishes - there is something about the feel of a squeaky clean glass or dish ... go figure ...
- I have curly hair - always in search of a good iron ....
- I am way curvaceous .... don't go there today!!!
- I love watermelon and oxtail and lamb chops and broccoli and baby marrows (not all mixed together, of course) ...
- We have some of the best surfing spots ... (Greg is teaching Bryce to surf - go Bryce!!!!)
- There are no lions roaming the streets ...
- We have satellite tv ... (yup, we watch Greys and Life and Prison Break)
- We use our mobile phones more than anyone else in the world ... (just a bit of useless info)
OOOPS - look at the time - I told you I'd become addicted, Sophs - I am helping out at Bryce's school library this morning so must get my A into G. Will let you have another scintillating insight into my world later.
Bye for now!!