Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

BOM CHALLENGE No's. 4 and now 5

I have had a couple of requests to extend the amount of time you have to complete this challenge since there is sooooo much info you need to include. How about if we make your SCHOOL CAREER one challenge and your TEENAGE YEARS another challenge?

I will give you three weeks (ending 31st August 2008) to complete both challenges, after all, they are pretty entwined and it may be easier to complete them together.

Please let me know if this will suit you - if not, we can come up with PLAN C ...

Love,

P.S. I am most interested to see what you all got up to in your teenage years - bet there are a few secrets lurking in those closets - I know I have a few that my mom has only just found out about .... Bryce, I know all the tricks, my boy - you won't fool me!!! (please please please help me get through the teenage years with my son ... )

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

That's an excellent idea Tracy. I am A for Away with your suggestion. Thanks for being so considerate.

Mel said...

Yikes, okay must try this too.

Sophia said...

Hey, Tracy thanks for the extended time, it will help me get the photos from my Mom...

Now, Bryce, don't be giving your Mama a hard time, you hear!!!