1 tin Condensed Milk
500g Icing Sugar
2oog fine Coconut
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Warm the condensed milk in a bowl in the microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Sift the icing sugar in a separate bowl and add the coconut. Mix well.
- Add the icing sugar and coconut mixture to the heated condensed milk, a bit at a time, stirring well each time.
- Place mixture into the microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Add Vanilla Essence.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and forget about your waistline and your spreading bottom and enjoy ...
- (If you want to you can add 4 drops of food colouring before you pour the mixture into a baking dish but I like it creamy coloured from the Vanilla ...)
I'll post her easy micro fudge recipe soon - also the best on the planet ...
Bryce has Market Day at School tomorrow so guess what last-minute-mom is off to do now - yup, make Coconut Ice (Annie has already made the fudge, bless her heart ...)