Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I AM SOOO EXCITED ...

I received the nicest surprise the other day ... I have been invited to become a Design Team Member for Journaling Junkie - how cool is that ... and so down my alley.

Those of you that know me know that I LOOOOOOVE to journal and my students can testify to the fact that I harp on at them about how important telling your story is ... so I am truly honoured to be taking part in their challenges - thank you Stefanie. (I will add details of the other DT Members soon ...).

This is one of my motivations for the Book of Me Challenges - to get y'all to tell YOUR STORY - not the cat's, not the dog's, not your kids or your hubbies, but YOURS - who will tell it if you don't?????

I will be taking part in a Challenge on the JJ Blog in the middle of September so keep a look out there - it's going to be fun!!!

I will also be loading the next BOM Challenge on Sunday so come back then to see what the next topic is. BTW, I have set some difficult tasks so far, hopefully we'll all find them easier as we go along (me too - whew I battled with the School and Teenage challenges ...)!!!!

Sleep tight!!!

Love,

6 comments:

Sophia said...

Congratulations, that is so SUPER awesome Chick and so up your alley, look forward to seeing your challenges there soon.

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats on becoming a DT member over at Journaling Junkie. We know that you will be making a serious and excellent contribution towards the team. Well done.

Libby said...

Wow! Congrats :) Look forward to hearing more about this.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Congrats on becoming a DT member at Jounaling Junkie. They are going to be so impressed as you have a lovely way of journalling.

Thanks for the infor on Mama Mia - definitely a movie I want to go and see.

Mel said...

Welcome to the team....I had a sneaking suspicion you would be joining us. *wink*

Stefanie said...

Ja, well, no fine.
It was Mel who made the suggestion...but I followed up on it ~so that must count for something.
Welcome to the team.