Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

JOURNALLING on MY "ABOUT ME" PAGE

This is what I wrote about myself ....

Colour of Eyes - Brown
Colour of Hair - Brown
Height - 1.64m
Weight - HA! HA! HA!
Where I live - Durban, KZN
Fave time of the day - Early mornings and late at night
Latest Book - Mr Clarinet by Nick Stone
What I'm listening to in my car - Daughtry
Age - 30 (for the last 6 years)
I don't eat Beetroot

This is my FAMILY TREE ..

  • Father - Peter Eduard Niederberger (aka Tommy - born in Switzerland
  • married to my mother on 20th November 1970 and divorced in 1978
  • Mother - Vivien Meryl Niederberger (named after Vivien Leigh)
  • Brother - Dylan Thomas Niederberger (born in January 1971 - note same year as me - we are 10 months apart)
  • Sister in Law - Cavina (married to Dylan in 2000 - they have two boys, Bradin (5 yrs old) and Callum (3 yrs old)
  • Sister - Querita Storm Niederberger (aka Keri - born in 1978 - nearly 7 years after me - Keri did not have a middle name so she added "Storm" at Dept of Home Affairs - her daughter, Caitlin was born in 2002 - now 6 yrs old)
  • I was born on 28th November 1971. I married my childhood sweetheart, Greg, in 1994 and our gorgeous son, Bryce was born on the 8th October 1996.

Hope this tells you a little bit more about me ...

Will post more LO's and photos later - now that I know how there will be no stopping me .... (insert evil giggle .... tee hee).

Love,

5 comments:

Sophia said...

Now that gives us some info on you...interesting.

Anonymous said...

i enjoy learning more about everybody through this great BOM challenge. keep it up!

Desire Fourie said...

I wonder what's in a beetroot thats so off putting? Thanks for sharing 'you' with us.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Very interesting - I also don't eat beetroot!!

Kim Watson said...

Amazing just how different we all are...I LOVE beetroot..raw or cooked!
Look forward to seeing more of your BOM...cool idea!