Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TELL YOUR STORY ...

Just wanted to share this quote with you this morning ...

"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and {once} in retrospection " - ANAIS NIN

I love to write - even if it's my boring old story - it's mine and I've lived it!!! Gooooo, Tracy!!!!

Do you write your STORY??? Why not join our BOM Challenges and make a start - trust me, once you start it's difficult to stop and all that "Writer's block" stuff is out the window ... I often sit at my computer and just write what's on my mind - very liberating 'cos I can VLOEK (swear) without feeling too guilty because nobody's gonna know ... tee hee ... not that I swear often - only when I'm really MAD - am working on my impulse control, people ...

Am going to post Sophia's latest BOM LO now - Chat later ...

Love,

2 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

I saw that quote on a blog recently and just thought to myself how true those words are!!

Sophia said...

Your BOM challenges sure have got me telling a story...