Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BOM CHALLENGE No. 10

OMN (oh my nerves) - we are onto Challenge No. 10 already and I am still deliberating on which photos to use for my Teenage Page (Challenge No. 5) - gotta get my A into G .... in a hurry ...

Okay, onto the next Challenge ...

MY HOME
This Challenge is also pretty comprehensive. Are you living in your first home? Do you own/rent? How long have you been living there? Have you lived in several homes in your lifetime - list them? Do you live in your Dream Home? If not, what is your Dream Home like? Show us some of your favourite things in your home? Do you have a sanctuary within your home where you like to "hang out" and "chill"? What does your present home say about you and what does it mean to you? (eg. comfort, security, a means to an end ...)
You may wish to pick one particular aspect (eg. the places I've called Home ...) or you may wish to focus on what your home says about you and what it means to you. Try to include as many photos as you can because these are your memories and will be lost when you pass one day ...

Ooooh, I like this one - hope you do too.

I am off to do Library duty and hopefully play catch-up on my challenges this evening ...

Love,

3 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Mmmm now this is interesting!!

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks Tracy, this is a great challenge. Busy with my 6 December 2008 Doing Life Makaranga Garden Lodge Scrapaganza arrangements, so I am a bit behind, but promise to catch up.

Sophia said...

OMG I beter get my A into G to and chatch up...