Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A little bit of exciting and {mundane} news ...

Sophs called me yesterday afternoon to say that our Flip Videos had arrived, safe and sound - yippppppeeeeee!!!

This is what it looks like ...

So can't wait to use this little beaut!!!

I spent a few hours in the sun yesterday - reading on the hammock outside while Greg mowed the lawn - and am a little burnt - Gosh, I have already forgotten how fierce the sun can be - no more sun for me without serious blockout ...

It was great watching "BIG DADDY" at work - the sun glinting off the sweat on his yummy pecs ... okay, okay, calm down ... this is a FAMILY SHOW ... but I like that I still find him so sexy after being together for 21 years (happily married for 14 of those years) ... tee hee ...

Went out to dinner with Belma and Stuart last night - went to Bangkok Wok in Florida Road - yummy food. We sat outside under a clear sky enjoying the bustling activity in Florida Road and each others' company - LIFE IS SOOOOO GOOD - when last did you chill without your children???? - Do it!!! It is great for the soul!!!!

Greg has gone riding this morning. He hasn't been on his bike for so long (Zambia is pretty far away ....) and it wouldn't start so he had to free-wheel down the loooooong road (landed up at the Police Station at the bottom of the road with no helmet - ooops - luckily they didn't freak out!!!) but he seemed really excited to be able to get back onto that HORSE, so to speak ...

I am hoping to scrap a bit today - other than that am feeling pretty lazy so I'm gonna go with that for now and see where the rest of the day goes - I have no purpose to today except to see what it brings .....

Hope you have a fantastic weekend - chill, relax, take it easy ....

Love,
P.S. Click on "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi in my Playlist - turn up the sound and bop a little - why not start the day with a bit of fun???

2 comments:

Sophia said...

You are gonna love it girl, it is so cute...

Libby said...

This new toy that you girls all have is very intriguing!