Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

SOME WEEKEND FUN ...

Remember I said I was joining an online crop on the weekend? Well, out of 12 challenges I managed to COMPLETE 4 - a few others (um ... 2) still in various stages of completion ...


The challenge here was to use heart punch-outs to create a flower ...



This Challenge was based on a plain blue/aqua giftbag from TIFFANY & Co, which, as we girls so eagerly know, contains BLING - so this is what I did - very simple, very quick and I love it!!!


On this card we had to use a journaling spot ... (and I used my favourite colours)



For this project we had to alter a chocolate/candy box - mine was an {empty} - yeah baby - Ferrero Rocher box from my birthday last year - I love how this turned out ...


Part of the Challenge was to create a mini album inside the box but I chose to create a name banner instead for my scraproom - will load all the letters later - sometimes when you tackle these challenges you realise that you may never actually have a need for the project that you have created and that is why I decided to make my name banner - I have wanted to for some time and I thought that since I would be busy anyway, I may as well do what I really wanted to ...
I had so much fun - thanks, Sophs for the encouragement along the way and for playing with me ...
Love,
P.S. Who's keen for an all-nighter with a few challenges????

6 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Especially love the first one with the white doodling ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like your style, you should post your creations more often.

Still trying to do more BOM pages - I hve done the 100 things of me in another LO so will skip that one. my aim is to finish at least two LO s in the next week.

Sophia said...

All beautiful Tracy, so glad you came to play with me on the site, and see you also won a prize, cannot wait to see it...

Who does not love a night with challenges...!!!

Michelle Ramsay said...

Love your new creations

Andrea said...

So stunning to see your work again....always an inspiration!

All night crops - blah - I will think about you when I am up feeding Nic lol.

Have fun!

xxx
A

Shayne said...

I love the card Tracy - just my colours and style. Gorgeous. Well done. I was away for the weekend so didn't participate :(

Well done on winning a prize.