Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ON REDEMPTION ISLAND at TALLYSCRAPPER ...

You may recall my post here when I mentioned that I am playing Survivor over at TallyScrapper ... Let me tell you a little more about the Game ...

Survivor : Redemption Island is currently being aired on CBS in the United States with the usual two tribes competing against each other to avoid Tribal Council every week.  This Season has called for a change in the way that the members who are voted off are dealt with ... When someone is voted out of their Tribe and thus off the Island, they are sent to Redemption Island.  Here they stay alone until the next person is voted out of their Tribe.  This person then joins them on Redemption Island and the two compete to remain on the Island.  So basically, you now have a game within a game ... intriguing .... I am following the Episodes online here ...

Survivor at TallyScrapper is a little different in that we are not being "voted" off the Island or out of any Tribes ... There are hidden Immunity Idols which allow you to "skip" a week's challenge.  There are two Tribes, Team Boston Rob (I am a member of Team Boston Rob at this stage ...) and Team Russell (I see Russell was voted off the Island in the 3rd Episode of Survivor - HA! HA! HA!).  There is also a Redemption Island ... (play JAWS music here ...)

This was my contribution to the Challenge for Week 2 ...


We had to use the words "that just happened" on our LO as well as scrap in a straight line, vertically or horizontally, AND use the colours ORANGE, YELLOW, OLIVE GREEN and BURGUNDY ...

Whilst minding my own business (ie. not causing any waves in my tribe - I plan to remain "low key" for now - tee hee), I noted that I had been banished to Redemption Island for the 3rd Week.  5 Members from each Team were sent to the Island where we had a different Challenge to the other Teams for Week 3 ... our challenge was: -

You must use one of these three words in your title...
        Outwit
        Outplay
         Outlast
In honor of the island....you must use Blue/or water somewhere on your page...
Because Team Russell has the purple buffs...you must use purple as the dominant color for your page...
And because there are 5 of you sent to Redemption Island from Team Russell...you must 5, AND ONLY 5 of the same embellishment on your page...

Redemption Island is pretty cool - HOT Cabana Boys and cool drinks on the Beach - excepting I heard that the Cabana Boys were carrying sand fleas (allegedly planted by Team Boston Rob to irritate Team Russell????) so I'm hoping to get off the Island asap - you know how I feel about fleas - read my story here and here.  

Here is my take on the 3rd Challenge ... (please bear in mind that my mojo has been missing for, like forever, and I am hanging onto a tiny thread of creativity so I am keeping it simple ... tee hee ...)



I used all 3 words and an orange button.  My 5 embellishments were the layered star - I layered 5 different sized stars one on top of the other ...


I am now patiently awaiting the results of Redemption Island - I may be selected to "cross over to the other side" which I am not looking forward to - will keep you updated ...


Love,

No comments: